Spanish Breakfast Hash
Very filling and very tasty, this breakfast starts the day off well!
- 200g Smoked Chorizo Sausage, sliced
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 red capsicums, cut into strips
- 500g cocktail potatoes
- 4 eggs
- Steam the potatoes on the stovetop for 15-20 mins or until cooked.
- In a non-stick pan, heat 1 tbsp of olive oil, then add the onions and capsicums and cook until soft - about 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Push the capsicum to the side of the pan and add the chorizo, allowing it to cook through. Transfer everything from the pan to a plate.
- Half the steamed potatoes and add another 1 tbsp of oil to the same frying pan. Place the potatoes into the pan and fry for about 10 minutes, until golden. Stir in the onion, capsicum and chorizo and heat through.
- While the hash mixture is heating through, fry or poach the eggs to your liking in another pan.
- Once cooked, serve up the hash into 4 plates and place the eggs on top - 1 egg per serve.