Pan-Fried Gnocchi with Tassal Smoked Salmon & mint
From our friends at Tassal comes this easy and flavoursome dinner. Great for a weeknight family meal or for entertaining friends.
- 100g Tassal Smoked Salmon
- 60g butter
- 1 birdseye chili, finely chopped
- 250ml cream
- 125ml Four of Us Sauvignon Blanc
- grated zest of 3 lemons
- 100g freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500g fresh potato gnocchi
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- Place butter, chili and cream together in a large non-stick frying pan and bring to the boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to a simmer and add the wine, lemon zest and parmesan cheese. Season to taste with freshly ground black pepper and salt flakes. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and add the gnocchi. Cook stirring frequently until gnocchi is hot and lightly golden. Add gnocchi to the sauce and toss through to coat evenly.
- To serve; divide gnocchi between 4 serving bowls and top with slices of TASSAL Lemon Smoked Salmon and finish with mint leaves. Serve with a chilled glass of Four of Us Sauvignon Blanc